Who is the Dance Register for?
The Dance Register is for:
Dance teachers, leaders and artists
- by providing exposure to a wide range of potential dance employers and participants - The Dance Register is UK-wide and spans the dance industry
- by advertising key information about a teacher's work through a dedicated online profile
- by confirming a commitment to professional practice in meeting the Minimum Entry Requirements
- by providing access to leading dance development organisations through DTAP
The public (including dance employers)
- by providing access to a free, fully searchable database of UK dance teachers and leaders who meet The Dance Register’s Minimum Entry Requirements and have committed to our Code of Professional Conduct. The Dance Register provides basic quality assurance for anyone looking to access or employ quality dance teaching and leading.
- by establishing a directory of dance teachers and leaders who work in a wide range of dance styles and settings. Use the Quick Search to find a dance teacher in your area, or the Advanced Search function to filter your search by Professional Memberships, Teaching Qualification Level, participant group and/or teaching setting.